Are You Being Served? I've been up all night, unable to sleep thinking about the prospect of an early retirement and a healthy pension, enjoying myself on my yacht in the sun; let's face it every dog has his day and I've always loved Turkey. These are just some random songs I like in no particular order, if I may have your attention. They mean an awful lot to me, I hope they mean something to you, the sound quality isn't great but when you watch the video too you should understand, I'm happy to let others Judge. Judas Priest - Breaking The Law (youtube.com) I've always admired the Dirty Harry franchise, all the other cops were scared of him, he could get into trouble working the Subway on the late shift but he never worried about the pension and the Chief Inspector always let him carry the can, candidly. George Thorogood & The Destroyers - Bad To The Bone (Dirty Harry Tribute) (youtube.com) I love this song, this is the original although it's been widely...
Imagine All The People Or when the fun stops, don't stop. Welcome back, my diverse and apparently International audience. I'm going to go off on a bit of a tangent today and talk a bit about Britain's National Lottery. It's often derided as a tax on the poor and there does seem to be something in that. I often see people in the newsagents with a winning scratchcard that spend all of their prize money on more scratchcards so I decided to do a bit of research into it. I came across this site. Essentially, only just over half of the money is paid out in prizes so over time you're guaranteed to lose. I have my own idea, I haven't thought of a name for it, that's not my job, but I thought it could help with the Government's much vaunted 'levelling up' and actually encourage foreign visitors to some of the regions to spend money and support employment. My idea, such as it is, is to raffle 'stuff' Internationally. I originally thought of mus...
Bloodhound Gang Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo I've written before about my travails with the broken and corrupt mental health service at NELFT and today was a case in point. I was told a couple of days ago that I was off section today and hence tried to discharge myself. I was told I was actually on a section 3 and hence could be detained over Christmas until April (it could be my last chance to have a family Christmas with my very elderly parents). Two dates have been given for my assessment so these contradict. But there is another more worrying problem. The "Dr." who? drove these papers uses two names, both of whom are registered on the GMC database. Which Doctor is he in fact. He uses the names Dr. Khalid Jaffar no. 4633635 and also the name Dr. Mohammad Mahmood no. 6099797. He is very coy about giving you his GMC registration number. I wonder why? And there is another problem, just this summer I was on the verge of being discharged from the service altogether but no...
Comments
Post a Comment