Bane - Final Backward Glance

In case I haven't made myself clear to some of the dirty, fake, unqualified Paki Doctors that don't give a hoot about who they harm in this country; you may be faced with a very stark choice.

Get the fuck out of the West,or hang around and see what the British are made of?

I hope I've got a bit of time to uncover more scandals on my doorstep, laptop and out there in the ether.

None of us really know the games Great Nations play and whether we're useful idiots or useless idiots but we all write our own story.

So please feel free to keep Inspecting my warblings and ramblings, I might not have ten years, but you might.

Anyway they say All the World's a stage so here's some more from Harold Wood's very own scriptwriter.

Doc. Holliday?

Romford Rob Jackson - The Taleor of Panama







Comments

Popular posts from this blog