Pixies - Debaser

Before Proceeding Further, Please Consider the Legal Implications of Taking my Advice.

They say everyone loves a trier, and you can achieve your dreams if you put your mind to it.

They also say everyone deserves a sporting chance and to the victor the spoils.

That brings me around to the remarkable success of one Dr. Naushad Ali Junglee whose rags to riches fairytale is an example for us all.

Catatonia - Mulder & Scully

But more on that later, I'm sitting on my favourite bench in the dark contemplating my navel. Being of Welsh ancestry myself I thought I'd dedicate this post to some of the great bands and acts to have come out of the country in living memory.

Tom Jones "Delilah" on The Ed Sullivan Show (youtube.com)

Another of my favourite alternative bands from Wales are the Manic Street Preachers. Their first album 'Generation Terrorists has some great tracks on it: Slash 'n' Burn, NatWest-Barclays-Midland-Lloyds and Another Invented Disease are particular favourites of mine.

But I'm going to put a link to a song from their second album Gold Against the Soul next. See what you think.

From Despair to Where?

That's enough mental exercise for now, gonna pop to the 'pub for a pint of iced water'.

Kidney Song 30

Romford Rob Jackson 

(As ever, write your own research)

Anthrax - Spreading the Disease

Only Fools Get Caught 

Seera - Al Fanaa (Female Saudi Rock Band)

It's goodnight from me here in the East End of London so just time for one more track this morning.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog