The Last Post

I know the kindly authorities are going to find a dangerous place for me to be looked after soon so I don't suppose I'll be posting much more on my ickle blog.

Here's a few observations.

I remember last time I was in Goodmayes. It was surprising how few muslims were inmates. I do remember meeting one who seemed perfectly normal and assured me the Doctor was a bloody good one. That's not my opinion but so what. It's also surprising given their penchant for cousin fucking and the resultant mental retardation, you might as well trust Western Science on Westerners and blame God's willy when you breed retards.

The next one I can guarantee had nothing to do with me but as regards the new cemetery on the A12: an old drinking buddy of mine who served in the Falklands and witnessed the stench of burning flesh from the injured being helicoptered for treatment used to live backing onto the site. When he found out Maylands common was going to become the Garden of Peace he used to fire rashers of bacon into the field with a catapult to amuse himself. I'm not an expert but it may now need to be dug up and blessed again.

As a mentally ill person who is obsessed with the Military and Security Services, I wonder if any of the health professionals who have visited have bothered to look at the photos and medals my dad lovingly framed. If you're interested pay particular attention to the Regiment my own grandad, Sydney Arthur Jackson served in, the Royal Corp of Signals. These brave men were not the strategists but merely used to ensure lines of communication were secure.

If any of you want to check. it's the one furthest on the left in the hall towards the kitchen. I believe it's the left hand you wipe your asses with.

Allahu Snackbar

MI5S youse innit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog