Aerosmith - Big Ten Inch Record 

Regular followers of my irregular postings will know that I am a stickler for little pieces of the big picture and today's missive from the massive focuses on a real world example in how in the Gubmint's desire to digitise, modernise and sodomise things that worked adequately before, they buggered the whole thing.

I like to know which qualifications the Doctor's treating me have so looking at one record on the General Medical Council's website I noticed some glaring anomalies in the information recorded.

Rita ISANEDIGHI

Looking at the entry for this Doctor on the register, the first thing that struck me was that their primary qualification as recorded does not actually qualify them to practice as a GP in the UK: the register has not been updated.

Also, for those who are interested please look for the glaring error in this Doctor's full registration date as shown on the register and the paragraph under 'please note'. See anything wrong? 

My guess is that the task of digitising the GMC register was left to a team of temporary data entry staff to finish as quickly as possible without adequate checks and the end result, in this case at least is that the register is total rubbish.

Commercials will Return After Normal Service

Entirely unconnected but on a similar theme, the name also returned a link to some accounts at Companies House, which I decided to take a shifty shufty at.

ROIE VENTURES LTD

This company seems to have been formed in 2019 when the coronavirus first struck us and small businesses could borrow up to £50,000 to help them through the tough times.

I'm not an accountant but, this newly incorporated company appears to have quickly come into nearly £50,000 cash by borrowing it without ever trading, I didn't think these loans were meant for startups if that's where the money came from?

Half Man, Half Biscuit




Comments

Popular posts from this blog